Saturday 17 May 2008

Surprise little box

They say life is a little box of surprises. I say life is the surprise itself inside the box.

P.S. I haven't written here for a very long time. I really think no one read this blog anymore - the fact is that there is not what to read if I do not write on it.

It's not that I don't have what to write. Actually I do have. I always think about something that have happened to me, or some place I've visited, or people I've met. I could say I am not having time enough to put all this down, but I would be just excusing myself. The truth is that I've being a very lazy girl, and sometimes I don't even touch the computer.

1 comment:

Fernando said...

Fala Bah!!!!
Continua escrevendo que eu entro no blog sempre q dah. Ainda sem planos pra ir praih, mas vai ser repentino... Vou pegar um fds de folga e dar um pulo na terra da Rainha... Bjossssss