Tuesday 20 November 2007

Finally here!

Hallo my dear people. I can not explain how i am felling! God, I am loving almost everything here in London. The city is really beautiful, specially at nigth! And look what lucky i am: The night starts at 4 pm. Isn't it great?

About the travel: The plane was really good, and also the food. We had some turbulences (is it that word?) but nothing to be scared. Spain looks pretty amazing at night, seeing from the sky. But the airport is so complicated and the spanish people there don't like to give information. They are a little rude, you know. But London! God, I arrived in London it was about 10 am. And there was a high and shiny sun, so warm and amazing, that I was not believing i was alredy in England. But I was, and i am! And the sun, unfortunatelly, have not apeared anymore. It's raining all time and it's really, really cold. But I don't mind. I am in love with london skies anyway!

But I have to say: There's no english people here! The only native people a have met is my teacher (he is so funny!), and the woman that works in the supermarket (you know, receiving the money...).

So, it's that for a while. I have many histories, but i will lost the lasts minuts of daylight if i write all them now!

Just for finish: of course I didn't spend my weekend in my room. I went to a gorgeous Pub, wich has a confessionary inside, and in a dancing house that has three floors and a really long line to catch the coats back.

3 comments:

Thiago Padula said...

Aeeeee, que divertido!! Mas ó, toma cuidado, confessionários em pubs, na minha mente perturbada, só podem servir pra duas coisas, e não sei qual delas é menos nojenta.

Por via das dúvidas, sugestão minha, continua usando o blog como seu confessionário, tá?

Anonymous said...

eeeee....concordo com o padula..... cuidado com confessionários em pubs..... acho que minha mente tb é perturbada.

bjo

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeee news from you!!! :)
I hope you enjoy every minute!!
kisses