Friday 23 November 2007

Four Important things about London

The most important things you must do when you come to London is:
1st: Verify your accomodation (actually, it should be better you do it before come, because there's a lot of rubbish bin some agencies call home.
2nd: Get a map of Metro in any station, so you gonna have some sense of place here.
3rd: Get a job, it's impossible to live in London with Reais.
4th: If you need a spoon and hadn't brought one from Brasil, or wherelse, and you are under 21, ask a 23 year old friend of yours to buy it, cause you can't do it.

So, I didn't know about the accomodation, but I have been some kind lucky, cause some brasilians are hating their houses.

A friend gave a map of metro, ou tube, ou Underground, before I left Brazil, and friends here have explained me about the bus system, wich is very good, when the drivers don't ask everybody go out the bus, with no explanations.

The job I got today! Actually it is an experience time, but it's ok, because it's in Mc Donald's! Hahah, isn't it really funny? I think it is, and it's ok for me, cause I am funny anyway!

About the spoon. Lucky was my 20 year friend that I was with her!

3 comments:

Gatta said...

Gente, essa história da colher me chocou! Qual é a explicação?????? Usam a colher pra se drogar?

beijos!!!

Anonymous said...

cara..... é absolutamente sem noção isso....hahahaha há outros usos pra colheres que os brasileiros não conhecem??? hahaa bjo

Anonymous said...

bá, i didnt understand about the spoon! hahahahaha