Thursday 29 November 2007

For God's Sake

I have lived with several people in all my short life, since I went to the college. And I have met an uncountable number of different kind of person, each one with their own madness. However, it's always time to learn a little more about people.

When I decided to come to London, I did it by myself, not minding if I would be alone, or meet brasilian people, or anything else. I just decided to come. Obviously, I did know that I would probabily stay in a house with anothers brasilians, and I would make some mates here. Actually, I wasn't thinking about make friends, because this sort of relationship is deepest. And I wasn't thinking about share my room whith immature 20 year barbie girl. She's not a bad person, anyway, but is so "child", and silly, that I try to remind me like that and I can't! Is not because I am perfect, 'cause surely I am not, and i know it. It's because I always learn to respect the other people the same way I want they respect me. For example, I won't turn down the sound of Tv without ask if the other that is watching it minds. When I ask something to someone, I show interests indeed if the person have to leave and is just waiting me. I try always remember to say "Please", "Excuse-me", "Sorry", Thank you". And the worst is that I can't say anything, because the little girl shall be sad.

Seriously, i have no pacience for it, so I say somethings that put her down. Oh my friends know me. I am really kindness, but always sincere.

5 comments:

Thiago Padula said...

Poor barbie girl. But hey, wait a minute, if there is barbie, that's you! Unless her name is Barbara too...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha the comment of Padula is true!!! lol...

And the other people? Are they nice? Are there many brasilians?

sorry my poor english rs

kisses

Anonymous said...

if you worry too much to "dont become her sad" you´re lost yourself, therefore you be her grandmother..... so, this girls needs a little bit of discipline. huahuahuahuahua

fuck her!!

bb said...

no comments padula.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here nemgreganemromana.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that almost 60% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.