Monday 21 January 2008

Lost In Translation

2059300533_65a201096dI have already talked about this movie once, you might remember, when I went first time to Karaoke Liberdade, in my lovely Sao Paulo, in my so far Brazil.

Instead Japan, it could had easily been filmed here, in London.

Here, you suddenly meet someone that spent all his/her life in Brazil so near you, but you had never met before. And you try all time meet someone you know for all your life, and you can't, because when one is free, the other is busy.

Someone said, I think it was Murphy, that the best way to find something, is searching for another. You always find when you are not looking for, you are always found when you don't care about to be or not to be seen.

Sometimes, you look through the window, spend long minutes watching the raindrops, the houses, the trees... And ask yourself "What am I doing here?". Not in London, but here, in this world? Does anybody know? I have decided that I will stop to try to find any sense in my life. And, maybe, who knows, this sense appears in one of my drawers, or in one pocket of a old treasure I haven't used for long time.

1 comment:

Thiago Padula said...

Eu sei qual meu papel no mundo: ocupar espaço.

E mesmo nisso eu sou um fracasso, como bem nota-se pelo meu tamanho. Tsc tsc...