Sunday 13 January 2008

News, news, news!!!

I have a respectable number of news to tell, better, to write. And I began your pardon for take so long since my last post. I was busy, you know (:P). And I was in school holydays, so I had to pay for internet, what limited my access. I am going to start for the lasted and hot news, and go on with by rewarding order.

Yesterday I fell on the Mc Donald’s floor, my bottom bit the stairs and... Oh God, what a pain! Because in Mc Donald’s floor, we don’t walk, we skate. And, sometimes, we slip. It was funny anyway. In Mc Donald’s we are always hurting ourselves. Every day I used to hurt my arm, or my finger... Nothing serious. Maybe, because I am working only Saturdays now, the curse became stronger on me.

Last Friday, I finally bought my laptop! I am really, really happy!

Last Sunday I moved. Bye, bye Surrey Quays, Tesco, Lidl. Hello Clapham Common, Iceland and Sainsbury. Now I am an Au Pair. No more wake up at 4.00 am to clean the University of Westminster’s toilets. Since Monday I wake up at 7 am to take care two kindness children. And the best is: I don’t have to take metro or bus to arrive at the work. I just go downstairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Como é a familia Bah?? me conta! eles sao legais com vc?? e o curso? ta gostando??
saudades!!!